- this slide presentation was created by Nancy Oliver
   in reaction to her heart-wrenching experience

In an emergency, try your local government officials and/or humane organizations first.

If they do not respond as they should, then contact the Louisiana Animal Welfare Commission Auxiliary. Call the number in the contact information below. The LAWCA also provides an Internet reporting form at: http://lawca.org/LAWCA_files/LAWCA_RA.html#RA.

The LAWCA may be able to help when others can't or won't!


     WebPage Courtesy P.A. Wood Ltd.